Whatever your paving requirements, we can help you. Our team is highly experienced in paving of all kinds.
- All types of brick and clay pavers
- Large variety
- Different types of patterns, including stack bond, stretcher bond, herringbone
- Slab damp-proofing, a physical barrier that stops moisture getting into the slab
- Quality bluestone rubble used for all basework
- Clean, washed paving sand used on all jobs
- Pavelock used on all jobs
- Cement edging to lock in all pavers.
Do I have to use your preferred supplier?
Not at all: If you have seen the pavers you want to use, we will make sure that happens. The benefit of using our preferred suppliers is that we vet them for consistency and quality. Having used a number of paving suppliers since we began, we know what it takes to make a great paver! The quality can vary a lot, depending on the composition of the paver and its final intended use.
Paving may not be your only option
Many of our customers come to us asking for quotes on both paving and concreting, and we’re happy to provide both. And we can guide you as to the best outcome for your budget, your vision, and what kind of use for which your area is destined. That’s why we will come out to you before we give you a firm quote: It’s possible that what you’ve envisioned may not be the only way.
Paving as part of a complete landscaping package
When you purchase a complete package, it makes your project easier, simpler, and more controllable. With a single team, quality-focused team you will get the best workmanship possible. Your paving can be part of a larger, more comprehensive service that delivers quality for your entire landscape.